badge

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Luck or Confidence

This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette

It’s My Luck which has now changed into Confidence


Finally, I got a job in one of the renowned firm as a Sales Executive. Hi, I am Akash done my Bcom and then marketing MBA. Due to recession it’s very difficult to get job even for MBA’s. But thanks to dad’s contact I got this, “May be I was little lucky this time”.

I am basically little lazy kind of boy who always thinks that if I don’t get anything then it’s my Destiny. I was too lazy to even shave, whenever my family, relatives or friends teased me with my stubble look l, I always used to say that “kisko impress karna hai shave kar key ; joh naseeb mein honey wala hai wahi hoga”.But never understood that may be I am not putting much effort or may be it’s because of my laziness and less of confidence that I have to finally say that “it’s my luck “

“Get a close comfortable shave even on Day 30 with Gillette Mach 3 razor. This is because it has 3 Blades with Diamond like coating that stay sharp longer to give you a great shave even on Day 30”  : This is super gillete captain and my slogan for selling Gillete shaving Kit as a sales executive.

I used to go to various places in west of Maharashtra for selling this and trying to achieve my targets. But every time I used to miss my targets by some percentage and never got my variable pay. As I say: It’s my Luck……


IT’S MY LUCK

Finally I got rid of this when once while chanting my opening speech to a company’s management team, there was a very cute girl sitting with them it seems she was doing an intern. For a first time in my life I liked someone on first look. But my heart was completely shattered when only thing she said in entire discussion was “Why don’t you use your product first before convincing others”….

Her words strike my heart like an arrow and I realized what she was trying to tell me, rather than impressing her with my words I made fool of myself with my look.
From that day I am always with clean shave…and I also realized that clean shaved makes you more professional which have increased my confident level. Then I never had to miss my variable.

And with that confidence in me I proposed that girl who changed my life and today she is my beloved wife….

And yes now Luck has also changed to Confidence and Hard work with Clean Shave – Gillete Shave!!!

1 comment: